Friday, January 9, 2009

Entry 2: Im here

Hola to all, I just arrived to Cuernavaca yesterday. I have limited computer time but I will try to make it always count. I also will upload pictures when I can. This here are very different from home. The weather is about 75 to 80 degrees. Cuernavaca is a large city (the capital of Morelos) there are over a million people living here. The city is very wide but I live right across the street from my school Cuauhnahuac. The host family I am with is poor compared to the norms of what we are used to in the United States. Today I took my placement tests and they were a real reality check to how bad my spanish really is. Tomorrow I am going to Taxco, an old historic town with the school. I assume it will be a great time. Well thanks for all your time. I hope is well and I will post more later.

Adios,
Joseph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was happy to hear that you made it okay. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your time so far. Keep us updated.

D

Kerri said...

Hey Joe! I hope all is going well! Keep us posted as soon as you can!!

Xo Kerri